Southern Charm Tour
March 30 – April 3, 2014
Southern Charm Tour 2014… is now our official trip for the spring of next year! Flying into Charleston, South Carolina on Sunday, March 30, 2014 will mark the beginning of our trip to see the sights of Charleston and Savannah, Georgia! Besides being treated to tours of both of these quaint, historic cities, we will tour Boone Hall, the Magnolia Gardens, and eat at Bubba Gump’s Restaurant in Charleston. In Savannah, we will not only tour the city, but will also tour the Savannah Theatre, have dinner on the Savannah Riverboat, and have dinner another evening at the famous Lady & Sons Restaurant. We will have more details to publish later, but this promises to be a very memorable trip for all who make this adventure to two of America’s most beautiful, historic cities.
Cost for the trip will NOT include airfare. Air transportation must be arranged by each person to fly into and out of Charleston International Airport. A meeting time at Charleston International Airport Sunday late afternoon will be determined at a later date. Departure time from CIA will also be determined at a later date.
Costs of $997 per person (double occupancy), and $1278 per person (single occupancy). All costs are based on a minimum of 30 people. This trip will be limited to a maximum of 40 people.
The trip will be spent in touring…lots of walking. Flying into Charleston, we will travel to Savannah on Tuesday and return in the afternoon of Thursday, April 3 to Charleston International Airport for everyone’s return flight to the DFW area.
This trip is reserved for First Baptist Church Arlington members and their guests only please.
- $997 per person (Double Occupancy)
- $1278 per person (Single Occupancy)
- All Costs based on a Minimum of 30 Travelers
- Trip Limited to a Maximum of 40 Travelers
INCLUDED in Trip Cost: MotorCoach Transportation for 5 days; Baggage Handling for 1 Large Bag per person to & from the Airport, and at each Hotel; 2 Nights Lodging at the Holiday Inn Riverview in Charleston, 2 Nights at the Holiday Inn Express in Savannah. Dinner at Bubba Gump’s Restaurant, Dinner on Savannah Riverboat, Dinner at the Lady & Sons Restaurant.
NOT Included in Trip Cost: Airfare NOT Included. Air transportation must be arranged by each person. FBCA will NOT arrange air transportation. Additional meals and all shopping will be at the expense of each person.
- March 24, 2013 Registration Begins – FBCA Welcome Center
- Deposit Due at Registration: $250 per person
- May 1, 2013 Registration Closed
- Sept 1, 2013 First Payment Due
- January 1, 2014 Second Payment Due
- January 15, 2014 Cancellation Deadline (No Refunds after this Date)
- March 1, 2014 Balance Due
- March 30, 2014 Fly from DFW Area to Charleston International Airport
- April 3, 2014 Fly from Charleston International Airport back DFW