Our annual Senior Trip is May 8 & 9 at Mineral Wells State Park where we will tent camp on Friday night and hike, rock climb and rappel on Saturday. Eat dinner before you come, or bring something for dinner.
The cost is $65 per person. Registration is due no later than April 29.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Clothes. If it is cold, bring warm clothes, etc. It is fine to hike and rappel in shorts, but you may get a few scratches.
- Sleeping Bag and sleeping pad or small air mattress
- Rain gear – a cheap pancho is fine
- Shoes – Tennis shoes are better to climb in than boots, but there is some hiking involved so bring boots if you need the ankle support.
- Large water bottle – Something that holds water and can be refilled.
- Bible and pen
- Small backpack – You will need to carry your lunch, water and extra clothes, etc.
- Toiletries and towel
- Bug Spray
- Money for T-Shirts
- Camp chair
- FBCA Registration Form
- Lake Mineral Wells Release
- Compass Wilderness Release
- Tents will be provided by Compass Wilderness
Arrive at the Wade Building (church office building), 301 S. Center St., on Friday evening at 5:15 PM.
We’re headed to Mineral Wells State Park to camp and climb with Compass Wilderness. Check out their website to find out more…www.compasswilderness.com.