Parents Day Out
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
3 John 1:3
Doctor appointments, errands to run, lunch with a friend… All great reasons for your child to come and enjoy time with us for Parents Day Out. We provide quality child care on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. for children two months through five years.
Cost per week will be changing this fall to $50 for the first child. A family discount is applied for additional children. If you are registering for the first time, a $50 registration fee is automatically added to your total. This is to help provide supplies for the semester. You are able to register weekly, or for the entire spring semester (20 weeks). Paying in advance for the semester will reserve a place for your child each week. The cost for the spring semester is $900 per child.
Each child needs to bring a sack lunch of finger foods and a change of clothes with them every week. You are welcome to pack a special blanket or animal for the child to nap with. Children in the Infant room need to bring enough pre-mixed bottles for the length of time that they will be staying with us and may also bring baby food. If you are registering for the first time, please bring a current copy of the child’s shot record and a completed registration form. A registration form will be e-mailed to you once a placement has been confirmed for your child.
Courtney McDaniel Preschool Ministry Associate 817.276.6465 email@example.com
- Tiffany Hamilton – Tiffany has been here for three years. She is a wonderful asset to our staff. Her calm demeanor is helpful when soothing and caring for infants.
- Mary Hill – Mary has been teaching with us for over a year. She has moved from our Two year old class to snuggle, rock and share the love of Jesus with our Infants.
- Mei Liu – Mei has been with First Baptist Church child care for 13 years. She has experience working in each of our child care rooms. Her sweet spirit is perfect for loving on your One year old.
- Ashley Spencer – Ashley is an education major at UTA. She was helpful in our Fours class last year and will be a great addition to our Ones class.
- Blynda Cornelius- Blynda is retired from teaching in AISD. Her experience in the classroom is an asset to our teaching team. She has been a wonderful addition to the two’s class.
- Brittany McGrath – Brittany is a student at TCC. Her sweet and helpful spirit is perfect for our two year old class.
- Peggy Atherton – Peggy began teaching with us during Summer PDO 2013. Her past teaching experience and desire to share God’s Word with our children is an amazing combination.
- Jackie Atherton - Jackie is eager and enthusiastic. She taught in our Ones class for a year and a half and is excited for a new experience.
- Michelle Parks – Michelle has 11 years of teaching experience, 8 of those being in a preschool classroom. She brings creative learning opportunities to your child so that they can begin to prepare for Kindergarten.
- Dalila Williams – Dalila has been here for two years. She is a student at UTA and we are glad to have her helping out with our Three’s/Four’s class. Her excitement is contagious and the children love her.
- Emily Barnard – Emily has been helping out in many areas of our preschool ministry and has been serving as a substitute for Parent’s Day Out since Spring 2012. She is a wonderful help in our classrooms.
- Nina and Kendra Stephen – Nina and Kendra are nursing students at UTA. They are both very sweet and helpful. They are willing to serve in any of our classrooms when needed.
We use the Arlington ISD schedule as a basis for our school year calendar.
**If inclement weather is a threat, we will cancel our classes when Arlington ISD chooses to close. If AISD delays their start time, we will also be delayed.**
Fall 2013 Dates:
We will be closed November 26 & 28 for a Thanksgiving break and December 16 – January 6 for Christmas break.
Spring 2014 Dates:
January 7 – First Day of Parent’s Day Out Spring Semester
We will be closed March 11 – 17 for Spring Break
May 29 – Last Day of Parent’s Day Out Spring Semester
We use Lifeway’s Wee Learn curriculum as a foundation for each of our classes. Each class has age appropriate lessons and activities.
Our Spring 2014 Session will begin January 7th and registration will open on December 10th.
Thank you for your interest in our program and we hope to see you in the spring!
Parent's Day Out has reached maximum occupancy. Please contact Courtney McDaniel at firstname.lastname@example.org