Parents Day Out
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
3 John 1:3
Doctor appointments, errands to run, lunch with a friend… All great reasons for your child to come and enjoy time with us for Parents Day Out. We provide quality child care on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. for children two months through five years.
Cost per week is $50 for the first child. A family discount is applied for additional children. If you are registering for the first time, a $50 registration fee is automatically added to your total. This is to help provide supplies for the semester. If you would like to register your child. The discounted price for the entire fall semester is $675 per child. Please contact Courtney McDaniel to inquire about availability.
Each child needs to bring a sack lunch of finger foods and a change of clothes with them every week. You are welcome to pack a special blanket or animal for the child to nap with. Children in the Infant room need to bring enough pre-mixed bottles for the length of time that they will be staying with us and may also bring baby food. If you are registering for the first time, please bring a current copy of the child’s shot record and a completed registration form. A registration form will be e-mailed to you once a placement has been confirmed for your child.
Courtney McDaniel Preschool Ministry Associate 817.276.6465 email@example.com
- Tiffany Hamilton – Tiffany has been here for three years. She is a wonderful asset to our staff. Her calm demeanor is helpful when soothing and caring for infants.
- Mary Hill – Mary has been teaching with us for over a year. She has moved from our Two year old class to snuggle, rock and share the love of Jesus with our Infants.
- Mei Liu – Mei has been with First Baptist Church child care for 13 years. She has experience working in each of our child care rooms. Her sweet spirit is perfect for loving on your One year old.
- Ashley Spencer – Ashley is an education major at UTA. She was helpful in our Fours class last year and will be a great addition to our Ones class.
Two’s – Young Three’s Class:
- Peggy Atherton- Peggy began teaching with us during Summer PDO 2013. Her past teaching experience and desire to share God’s Word with our children is an amazing combination.
- Jackie Atherton - Jackie is eager and enthusiastic. She taught in our Ones class for a year and a half and is excited for a new experience
Older Three’s - Entering K Class:
- Brittany McGrath – Brittany is a student at TCC. Her sweet and helpful spirit is perfect for our two year old class.
- Dalila Williams – Dalila has been here for two years. She is a student at UTA and we are glad to have her helping out with our Three’s/Four’s class. Her excitement is contagious and the children love her.
- Jan Fritscher – Jan will be teaching with us for the spring semester. She is a graduate of DBU and has 8 years of teaching experience as well as many years of childcare and Sunday school experience. The children have given her their stamp of approval.
- Emily Barnard – Emily has been helping out in many areas of our preschool ministry and has been serving as a substitute for Parent’s Day Out since Spring 2012. She is a wonderful help in our classrooms.
- Nina and Kendra Stephen – Nina and Kendra are nursing students at UTA. They are both very sweet and helpful. They are willing to serve in any of our classrooms when needed.
We use the Arlington ISD schedule as a basis for our school year calendar.
**If inclement weather is a threat, we will cancel our classes when Arlington ISD chooses to close. If AISD delays their start time, we will also be delayed.**
Summer 2014 Dates:
Our Summer Session is now FULL.
June 17 & 19
June 24 & 26
July 8 & 10
July 15 & 17
July 22 & 24
August 5 & 7
August 12 & 14
~ Fall 2014 will begin on August 26th ~
The fall semester will be 15 weeks long.
August 26 & 28 – First Week Back
November 25 & 27 – Closed for Thanksgiving Break
December 9 & 11 – Last Week of Fall Semester
~ Spring 2015 Semester will begin on January 6th ~
We use Lifeway’s Wee Learn curriculum as a foundation for each of our classes. Each class has age appropriate lessons and activities.
Fall Registration will open on August 10th.
Space is limited. Please contact Courtney McDaniel for availability in your child’s age group.