Parents Day Out
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
3 John 1:3
Doctor appointments, errands to run, lunch with a friend… All great reasons for your child to come and enjoy time with us for Parents Day Out. We provide quality child care on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. for children two months through five years.
Cost per week is $50 for the first child. A family discount is applied for additional children. If you are registering for the first time, a $50 registration fee is automatically added to your total. This is to help provide supplies for the semester. If you would like to register your child. There is also a discounted price when paying for the entire semester. Please contact Courtney McDaniel to inquire about pricing and availability.
Each child needs to bring: a sack lunch of foods that they can easily feed themself and a change of clothes with them every week. You are welcome to pack a special blanket or animal for the child to nap with. Children in the Infant room need to bring: enough pre-mixed bottles for the length of time that they will be staying with us and may also bring baby food. If you are registering for the first time, please bring a current copy of the child’s shot record and a completed registration form. A registration form will be e-mailed to you once a placement has been confirmed for your child.
Courtney McDaniel Preschool Ministry Associate 817.276.6465 email@example.com
- Tiffany Hamilton – Tiffany has been here for three years. She is a wonderful asset to our staff. Her calm demeanor is helpful when soothing and caring for infants.
- Stephanie Daniels – Stephanie is a new addition to our teaching team this year. However, as a mother of three, she is not new to caring and loving on infants.
- Mei Liu – Mei has been with First Baptist Church child care for 13 years. She has experience working in each of our child care rooms. Her sweet spirit is perfect for loving on your One year old.
- Mary Hill - Mary has been teaching with us for over a year. She has moved from our Two year old class to snuggle, rock and share the love of Jesus with our Infants.
Two’s – Young Three’s Class:
- Jackie Atherton - Jackie is eager and enthusiastic. She taught in our Ones class for a year and a half and is wonderful with our two years olds as well.
- Brittany McGrath - Brittany is a student at TCC. Her sweet and helpful spirit is perfect for our two year old class.
Older Three’s - Entering K Class:
- Peggy Atherton- Peggy began teaching with us during Summer PDO 2013. Her past teaching experience and desire to share God’s Word with our children is an amazing combination.
- Michelle Newsome – Michelle has been helping with evening childcare for over a year. Her schedule now allows her to be a part of PDO as well. She is encouraging and kind. The children all love her.
- Emily Barnard – Emily has been helping out in many areas of our preschool ministry and has been serving as a substitute for Parent’s Day Out since Spring 2012. She is a wonderful help in our classrooms.
- Nina and Kendra Stephen – Nina and Kendra are nursing students at UTA. They are both very sweet and helpful. They are willing to serve in any of our classrooms when needed.
We use the Arlington ISD schedule as a basis for our school year calendar. Please see the dates below to confirm.
**If inclement weather is a threat, we will cancel our classes when Arlington ISD chooses to close. If AISD delays their start time, we will also be delayed.**
~ Spring 2015 will end on May 28 ~
We will be closed during Spring Break, March 9 – 13.
~ Summer is Coming! ~
Registration will begin on April 1st.
Contact Courtney McDaniel for more information.
June 16 & 18
June 23 & 25
June 30 & July 2
July 7 & 9
July 14 & 16
August 4 & 6
August 11 & 13
~ Fall Session will begin on August 25 ~
We use Lifeway’s Wee Learn curriculum as a foundation for each of our classes. Each class has age appropriate lessons and activities.
Summer Registration will open on April 1st.
Space is limited. Please contact Courtney McDaniel for availability in your child’s age group.