Associate Pastor of Music and Worship Search Committee
This form is to be used to nominate one individual to serve on the Search Committee. For other nominations please use additional forms. This form may be used in two ways:
- Any member of the church may nominate another member for consideration.
- A member may volunteer to serve by submitting his or her own name.
Please read this prior to completing the nomination form.
Those candidates presented to the church should have the following qualifications:
- Serving on an FBCA committee requires church membership, active involvement for at least two years, and significant financial support of the church budget.
- The person nominated should express a willingness to serve.
- The person, having been apprised of the rigors of serving on such a committee, shall make a personal commitment to serve faithfully to the conclusion of the search.
Those candidates presented to the church shall meet the following objectives:
- Representative of all adult age groups.
- Representative of both genders.
- They shall be persons, taken as a group, whose passions sustain and promote the Worship Ministries of our church: Sanctuary Choir, Orchestra, TMS Choir, WAM, Youth Choir, Media, etc.
- They shall collectively represent the overall interests of our church family. Not everyone on the Search Committee has to be directly involved in a particular music ministry. This committee should include individuals who will simply give voice to the overall interests of FBC Arlington.
Nominations are due by March 9, 2014. None will be accepted after that date.
Please provide the following information about the nominee: