TMS Spring Plans
Posted: April 14th, 2014
TMS – THE “GIFT” THAT KEEPS ON SINGING!
We had 18 from TMS that attended the simulcast of “The Barber of Seville” at the AT&T Stadium last Friday night. It was a fun event and all enjoyed the opera. Don’t know details about next year – but we will be better planned and hopefully, more will want to attend.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THESE DATES ON YOUR CALENDARS -
1. Sunday, May 4 – TMS Ensemble will sing “The Smallest Things” in the Heritage service.
2. Thursday, May 8 – New TMS Slate of Officers for 2014-2015 will be presented and voted on the next week. If you are interested in serving as an officer – please contact Linda Seager or Beth Goetz.
3. Tuesday, May 13 – TMS will present the “Old Country Church” Hymn Sing for the OWLS at First United Methodist Church – program at 12:00 noon.
4. Thursday, May 15 – TMS will present the “Old Country Church” Hymn Sing program for FFF in Fellowship Hall – program beginning at 11:00 a.m. with covered dish lunch following. More details to follow.
5. Thursday, May 22 – TMS AMATEUR HOUR! End of choir year party for TMS – featuring “sharing our “gifts” – a talent show of TMS members, a White Elephant “gift” exchange, lunch and a fun time of fellowship. You don’t want to miss this annual event – held in the Student building – more details to follow. If you are planning to share an act in the talent show – please contact Beth Goetz – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your involvement and support in TMS is a blessing and a “gift” to me. It is a “gift” to belong to TMS!