Weekday Education Committee
Staff Liaison: Preschool Minister
Principal Function: Serve as a liaison group between the Child Development Center (CDC) and the church.
Specific Duties Include:
- Determine policies and procedures for operating and administering the program.
- Assist the CDC director in developing a workable budget.
- Ensure that the CDC’s program and facilities comply with legal and licensing requirements.
- Coordinate the work of the CDC with other church activities involving young children.
- Review reports and records to ensure proper operation of the program.
- Support and encourage the CDC staff by prayer, notes, and thank you gifts throughout the year.
- Report regularly to the church about the work of the CDC.
Membership: Members of this committee are preferred to have child development experience, financial experience, human resources experience, or non-profit management experience.
No more than two legal guardians with children currently in the CDC may serve on this committee at one time.
Additional Information: Meets the first Sunday of the month at 4:00p.
Background checks required for committee members.