Weekday Education Committee
Serve as a liaison group between the Child Development Center (CDC) and the church
Specific Duties Include:
- Determining policies and procedures for operating and administering the program.
- Assisting the CDC director in developing a workable budget.
- Ensuring that the CDC’s program and facilities comply with legal and licensing requirements.
- Coordinating the work of the CDC with other church activities involving young children.
- Reviewing reports and records to ensure proper operation of the program.
- Supporting and encouraging the CDC staff by prayer, notes, and thank you gifts throughout the year.
- Reporting regularly to the church about the work of the CDC.
Members of this committee are preferred to have child development experience, financial experience, human resources experience, or non-profit management experience. While it is important to have parents of children served by the CDC on the committee, we recommend that no more than two parents serve on this committee at one time.
Background checks required for committee members