Associate Pastor of Administration
Promote and develop an understanding of and commitment to the biblical concepts of individual and corporate stewardship
Specific Duties Include:
- Developing an annual stewardship planning calendar.
- Developing the annual church budget in cooperation with the church staff and Finance Committee.
- Reviewing the proposed annual church budget with the Deacon Council.
- Presenting the proposed annual budget to the church for approval.
- Promoting and encouraging the church’s participation in the subscription of the annual church budget.
- Promoting Christian stewardship throughout the year through a variety of events, programs and testimonies in Bible study, worship services, seminars and publications.
- Recommending policies and procedures related to budget development and stewardship promotion.
- Electing a secretary to keep careful records.
Stewardship Chairperson serves as Finance Committee Vice Chairperson, then becomes
Finance Committee Chairperson the following year.
Chairperson and Vice Chairperson serve on Advisory Council
Meets monthly on Sunday afternoon (2nd Sunday)