Associate Pastor of Administration
Provide legal advice to the church staff and any church organization needing legal assistance
Specific Duties Include:
- Maintaining an awareness of laws, legal judgments, and pending legislation that have particular significance for the functioning of the church as a non-profit entity.
- Monitoring any church action that might jeopardize its tax exempt status.
- Recommending actions that would lend appropriate support to legislative processes designed to preserve historic religious freedoms.
- Providing legal counsel and/or recommending such additional counsel as may be needed.
- Serving as a liaison between such legal counsel and the church.
- Reviewing contracts and legal documents as required.
Comprised of Attorneys
Meets on an as needed basis
Chairperson and Vice Chairperson serve on Advisory Council