Associate Pastor of Administration
Administer church-approved budget, review monthly financial reports and assist in preparation of annual budget.
Specific Duties Include:
- Conducting monthly meetings to examine financial reports and recommend implementation of budget controls as needed.
- Presenting the monthly financial reports to the Deacon Council and to the church at its quarterly conference.
- Reviewing the results of the annual audit.
- Reviewing policies related to financial receipts and deposits, purchasing, accounting, etc.
- Recommending policy changes as needed and ensuring that policies are implemented.
- Developing the annual church budget jointly with the Stewardship Committee.
- Reviewing the property and liability insurance coverage as needed with the Associate Pastor of Administration.
- In addition to members elected by the church, the committee shall include the current Chairperson of the Deacon Council plus the Chairpersons of the Facilities Committee and Personnel Committee, who will serve one-year terms.
- The immediate past Chairperson of the Finance Committee will serve for one year as an ex-officio member.
- The Chairperson of the Finance committee will be the immediate past Chairperson of the Stewardship Committee and will serve for one year as Chairperson.
- The Vice Chairperson of the Finance committee will be the current Chairperson of the Stewardship Committee and will serve in this capacity for one year.
Chairperson and Vice Chairperson serve on Advisory Council
Meets monthly on Sunday afternoon (3rd Sunday of the month)