Counseling Ministry Committee
Associate Pastor of Counseling Ministries (Executive Director for the Center for Counseling and Enrichment)
Provide spiritual, administrative, and advisory oversight for the Counseling Ministry
Specific Duties Include:
- Developing and maintaining a long range plan in concert with the Executive Director.
- Helping prepare and approve the annual budget for presentation to the Finance Committee.
- Reviewing the financial and overall operation of the ministry.
- Participating in an annual review the Counseling Ministry
- Reviewing major expenditures of the Samaritan Fund or the Counseling Ministry Supplement Fund.
- Remaining attentive for specific items of concern that need to be addressed by the Executive Director or the committee.
- Participating in efforts to publicize the ministry.
- Providing input on unmet family ministry needs.
In addition to members elected by the church, representatives from the Finance Committee, the Personnel Committee, and the active Deacon Council will be appointed by the Chairpersons of these groups to serve on the Counseling Ministry Committee.
Meets 8 – 10 times a year as needed. Usually on a Sunday afternoon in the Counseling Center.