Age Group Ministries
Sundays at FBCA
- Business Management Oversight Committee This committee is comprised of accounting professionals, preferably Certified Public Accountants, with responsibilities to act as advisors to the Church staff and committees in matters of business and accounting policy and systems. Additionally, they are involved with the auditing firm during the audit process.
- Facilities Committee Plan the care and upkeep of church facilities and equipment.
- Finance Committee Administer church-approved budget, review monthly financial reports, and assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Legal Committee Provides legal advice to the church, ministerial and other staff, and any church organization needing legal assistance.
- New Ministry Enabling Committee Provide a clear process for the development of new ministries, particularly non-missions related ministries and programs.
- Personnel Committee Coordinate, evaluate, and manage personnel related issues.
- Stewardship Committee Promote and develop in church members an understanding of and commitment to the biblical concepts of individual and corporate stewardship. Also, this committee joins with the Finance Committee to develop and recommend the budget to be presented to the church.