How do I join First Baptist?
If you desire to join FBCA you can let us know of any of the following decisions by coming forward at the end of service during the commitment song, stopping by the “10 Minute Party” or by making an appointment to visit with one of our staff. We’d love for you to join us as we follow The Jesus Way.
There are 5 ways you can join our church.
- Profession of Faith and Baptism: For one who has never trusted Christ as Savior. You can publically profess your faith in Christ and request to be baptized as a believer.
- Baptism: For one who has made a prior profession of faith but has not been baptized by immersion after receiving Christ.
- Statement of Faith: For one who is not presently a member of another Baptist church but professes faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and has been baptized as a believer by immersion.
- Transfer of Letter: For one who is presently a member of another Baptist church. A letter initiated by First Baptist Church to the person’s former church notifies it of the request for a transfer.
- Watch Care: For one who wants to retain her membership in another church but wants to plant her life in our congregation for a season. It is primarily for college students who are here studying and want us to “watch over” them and “care for” them as a part of our church family while they are here at school and away from their home church.