This is an opportunity for 6th graders to build relationships with one another and find out what God’s Word says about making the ‘Right Choice’. We will have a great time as we do many fun activities and grow together in our faith at church, home and school.
It all begins on Friday night, February 20th, at 6:30 pm in the Children’s Hall on the third floor with pizza and continues through Saturday night, February 21st, at 3:00 pm. on the 3rd floor of the Children’s Hall. On Sunday, we will follow up with worship at 9:30 and one joint Sunday School hour at 11:00. Click here for a registration form. The cost is $40.
Saturday we will be going rock climbing at Dyno Rock (www.dynorock.com). A release form is required. Click here for the release form. The release form requires a notary signature OR a copy of the driver’s license of the parent who signed the form. Please contact Susanna Tate in the Children’s Ministry office if you have any questions. 817-276-6432.
If you have already signed up, below is the information you need to know:
- Arrive at First Baptist Church Children’s Hall (3rd floor) by 6:30 pm.
- We will be serving pizza when you arrive.
- Bring your Bible, sleeping bag and things you need overnight.
- You may bring a snack that can be shared with the group.
- You will need to be picked up at 3:00 on the third floor of the Children’s Hall.
Everyone come to Sunday School at 11:00 in room 305 for breakfast and a wrap up of the weekend.
There will be a section reserved for 6th graders in the 9:30 service.
Wear your t-shirt Sunday morning!